Download and Upload files here
Click To Download Files
SCG22 Individual Learning Plan AC
SCG20 Part Enrolment Form AC
SCG21 Participant Self-Declaration
How To Sign a PDF For Windows
To sign a PDF document or form, you can type, draw, or insert an image of your handwritten signature. You can also add text, such as your name, company, title, or the date. When you save the document, the signature and text become part of the PDF.
Steps to sign a PDF
- Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar. Alternatively, you can choose Tools > Fill & Sign or choose Fill & Sign from the right pane.
- The Fill & Sign tool is displayed. Click Fill and Sign.
- The form fields are detected automatically. Hover the mouse over a field to display a blue box. Click anywhere in the blue box, the cursor will be placed at the right position automatically. Type your text to fill the field.
Hover the mouse to display the detected text field
You can choose your desired color to fill the PDF form. Click the color button in the Fill & Sign menu and choose your desired color.
By default, the signature color is black. To retain the default color of the signature, make sure the Retain Original Color For Signature option is unchecked.
For more information on filling your form, see Fill out your PDF form.
- Click the Signicon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.
If you have already added signatures or initials, they are displayed as options to choose from.
- If you’ve already added your signature or initials, just select it from the Sign options, and then click at the place in the PDF where you want to add your signature. Skip to the next step.
If you are signing for the first time, you see the Signature or Initials panel. Below is an example of the Signature panel.
You can choose to type, draw, or import a signature image. Added signatures and initials are saved for future use.
- Type: Type your name in the field. You can choose from a small selection of signature styles; click Change Style to view a different style.
- Draw:Draw your signature in the field.
- Image:Browse and select an image of your signature.
- Save Signature:When this check box is selected, and you’re signed in to Acrobat Reader or Acrobat, the added signature is saved securely in Adobe Document Cloud for reuse.
Click Apply, and then click at the place in the PDF where you want to place the signature or initial.
- To move the placed signature or initial, click the field to highlight it and then use the arrow keys. To resize or delete the field, use the options in field toolbar.
If you want to use an image as your signature:
- Sign your name in black ink on a clean, blank sheet of white paper. Sign in the middle of the paper so you don’t photograph or scan the edges.
- Photograph or scan your signature. If you are taking a picture of your signature, make sure that the page is lit and that no shadows fall across the signature.
- Transfer the photo or scan to your computer. Acrobat/Reader accepts JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, and BMP files. You do not need to crop the image. Acrobat/Reader imports just the signature if the photo or scan is fairly clean.
How To Fill out and sign PDF forms in Preview on Mac
Some PDFs are forms you can fill out and then print or send. (PDF forms that aren’t editable won’t allow you to select or enter text.) If a form requires a signature, you can add your signature to the PDF.
Fill out a PDF form
- In the Preview app on your Mac, open the PDF form.
- Click a field in the form, then type your text.
If you save the form (by choosing File > Export), you can close it, open it later and continue to fill it out.
Create and use signatures
To sign PDFs, you can capture your signature using your trackpad, the built-in camera on your Mac, or your iPhone or iPad.
- In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing), then click the Sign button .
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create and save your signature.
- Create a signature using your trackpad:Click Trackpad, click the text as prompted, sign your name on the trackpad using your finger, press any key, then click Done. If you don’t like the results, click Clear, then try again.
If your Mac has a Force Touch trackpad, you can press your finger more firmly on the trackpad to sign with a heavier, darker line.
- Create a signature using your computer’s built-in camera:Click Camera. Hold your signature (on white paper) facing the camera so that your signature is level with the blue line in the window. When your signature appears in the window, click Done. If you don’t like the results, click Clear, then try again.
- Create a signature using your iPhone or iPad:Click Select Device to choose a device (if more than one is available). On your device, use your finger or Apple Pencil (on iPad) to sign your name, then click Done. If you don’t like the results, click Clear, then try again.
- Click the Sign button , then click the signature to add it to your PDF.
Choose the signature you want to use, drag it to where you want it, then use the handles to adjust the size.
If you use iCloud Drive, your signatures are available on your other Mac computers that have iCloud Drive turned on.
Delete a saved signature
- In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing).
- Click the Sign button , position the pointer over the signature, then click the X to the right.
The signature is deleted from all apps that use Markup on your Mac computer. If you have iCloud Drive turned on, the signature is also deleted from your other Mac computers that use iCloud Drive.